Letter from the Editor

Welcome to From The Inkwell, a brand new animation blog!

Before going any further, I just wanted to give you a little info on this blog. I love animation and continue to find new things to love about it daily. My DVD collection contains mostly animated movies & TV shows, and I pride myself on collecting sets from particular artists. So I decided to create this blog to help celebrate animation in all its styles and techniques.

While I'm still working on a few things and going over specifics, there are a few topics that will show up on this blog from time to time:

~Animation Fascination: an in-depth look at techniques of animation and what helps them to stand out

~Cartoon Countdown: a list similar to my Top 100 Greatest Looney Tunes Cartoons of All Time, we'll do lists focusing on episodes, animators, and particular characters (I promise, nothing as long as the Looney Tunes list, anything longer than 10-15 will have it's own blog)

~Pulled from the Pencil: showcasing certain cartoons or pieces of animation on the blog directly

If you have any questions or idea for a column you'd like to see on this blog, drop me a line at alexis_animation@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you guys in the future!

Signed,
Alexis from Animation


No comments:

Post a Comment